Winning in Growth Cities is an annual report which examines global commercial real estate investment activity, predicting which will be the winning city markets in 2020 and the key themes for property investment over the year ahead.
This edition reveals
- The global cities in most demand and their market share - we reveal which city has the largest real estate market in the world
- The cities and sectors most favoured by international property investors and where investors should be directing their attention in 2020
- Where geopolitical risks are most impacting investor appetite
- How climate change is driving changes in property demand and the cities that are responding best to climate risk
- The outlook for property investment in cities and where investment opportunities may lie in an environment of muted growth and interest rate uncertainty
Download the full report and get it direct to your in box (can't see the form? CLICK HERE):